Global Virtual Conference & Awards for Africa
2 full-day immersive virtual conference | Breakaway sessions
Virtual expo & exhibitions | Live Q&A sessions
Fast-Track Networking | Remote Meetups
01 – 02 October 2020
More about the Top Women Virtual Conference
Bringing together global thought-leaders and experts to offer inspiration, practical solutions, networks and support t0 10,000 women entrepreneurs in Africa. Giving them the tools and knowledge to navigate the impact of COVID-19 on the global economy, and to help drive growth and trade in Africa.
This 2 full-day immersive virtual conference will feature multiple breakaway sessions, live Q&A sessions, remote meetups, and access to fast-track networking sessions. With 100 global industry leaders, futurists, award-winning entrepreneurs, policymakers, industry bodies, and philanthropists, this anticipated to be the biggest global digital event for women entrepreneurs, allowing unprecedented access, networking and engagement.
Standard Bank Top Women
Standard Bank is very excited about this partnership because it aligns with our values; gender-empowerment of diversity, of inclusion. We genuinely believe that when you empower women you empower the organisation, you empower the nation and certainly our continent of Africa.
– Sola David-Borha, Chief Executive Africa Regions, Standard Bank
I’m very encouraged at the efforts continuously by Standard Bank Top Women to ensure that Awareness and Advancement of Gender Equity are championed. I’m proud to partner and be a part of the Top Women Conference to converse, collaborate and celebrate women in entrepreneurship and business as we tackle sustainable and innovative solutions.
– Vuyo Dubese, African millennial in media and technology
Shining a spotlight on South Africa’s leading women in business and government and also in celebrating contributions of organisations that have made some really big strides in terms of creating a gender-equal South Africa.
– Carol Tshabalala, Award-Winning Sportscaster
It’s amazing being at this conference and seeing people in their own bodies, in their own lives taking control feeling strong, going what’s my next, what am I doing, how do I follow my passion. And that is just such a delight to be around all this amazing energy.
– Kate Emmerson, Director of Quick Shift Deva pty ltd.
Standard bank top women
Empowering Women in Africa
Top Female Thought Leaders
Award-Winning Case Studies & Panel Discussions
Interactive Breakaway Sessions
Top Women Speakers
Chief Executive: HR and Transformation | Sanlam
Founder & CEO | Africa Teen Geeks
CEO | PWC
African millennial in media and technology
Yvonne Chaka Chaka
Singer-songwriter / Entrepreneur
Managing Director | T-Systems
- A gender-equal society is a win for everyone – Join us and set gender equality in motion
- We need to talk – The gender and transformation agenda
- Why women need to be at the centre of our economies
- Enhancing gender empowerment through education
- #SheTradeZA – Why the empowerment of women is critical to inclusive economic growth
- Why women run the world!
- Reshaping the future: Women, girls, ICT’s and the SDG’s
- Achieving gender equality through diversity and inclusion in the 21st century workplace
Sponsors & Partners
Register for Top Women
Get the Full Programme Here
Celebrating visionary organisations that prioritise gender empowerment as integral to their strategy for growth and success.
086 000 95 90